Saturday, December 4, 2010

=D

long time didnt update my blog..=) already 1 month..hehe~

something funny happen these days.

that night, zhe zhe slept with my brother. this is their conversation --->

zhe zhe:" gor gor, 那个风扇会掉下来吗?"
my brother:" 不会啦"
zhe zhe:" 可是它一直在摇耶"

haha~~
after that, zhe zhe keep talking. in the end, my brother said...

大哲:“哲,不要吵了。睡觉!”
小哲:“你也是哲咯!”
(ps: 大哲--my brother 小哲--zhe zhe)

=.="...hahahahaha~~

that night, something funnier happen. its not very good to write it here. =)

these days didnt often online. if online also a while only because everytime when i on the computer zhe zhe say he want to play.

last tuesday went to The Mines to watch Megamind. after that we went to book fair. i bought some of 东野圭吾's books.

watched Harry Potter 7 last wednesday with aki, my brother ang my cousin. nice!!waiting for part 2. =)


oh ya!
Happy Birthday to Ice Lemon Tea..haha~

No comments: