Wednesday, November 10, 2010

my 2010 Birthday~

this is 300th post in my blog, and i'm going to post about my birthday..=)

1st of all, i would want to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY, BRO AND ME!!

this is the most special bday i had before. i celebrated my birthday wif my friends at my house this year.

woke up early in the morning. kx reached my house so early, i'm even hvn had my breakfast yet. he was the 1st. then i waited at the living room after breakfast, waiting for them to come. about 10am, wy, hy, jw and jx reached, following by nic. we went upstairs and walked around, waiting for ky, she said she will be a little bit late cz her mom gt things to do.

after ky came, we played a while computer and then went donwstairs to help preparing our lunch. we had spagetti, potato salad, fried nugget, fried chicken ball and sparkling juice for lunch. when we waited kj to come, we opened the presents. a bit surprise that ky gave me a watch!!its nice.=)

started to make cookies after lunch.[i'm full..=.="..] made the cookies into any shapes we want. its a bit weird, why everyone was making pig shape?i made some cookies for daddy's birthday...=)..took a lots of pictures after made the cookies. they brought back the cookies they made. a lot of different shape..=.="..so creative. i like ky's piggy cookies..haha~and hy's love cookies.=)

after that, we sat down at the living room to chat. kx and kj were already back. mom sent them back when she went to fetch sis. after they were all back, i started to clean all those things.then sat at the living room and waited for mom them to come back. actually was waiting for sis's phone to take pictures of all my presents.=P

had dinner wif my family at Rangers. so full. ate a small piece of cake after that. Chocolate Chip Walnut. delicious~[even i'm full..haha~]


nicole..

bro..


hor yan..


sam, kai wen and wee jian...


daddy and mummy~

kai joe..


wei yan..

jing xin..

jie wei..

kai xian..

kah yan..nice right?mayb will wear it next year..=P...[they want me too..]
nw i'm very sleep and tired.
bt still need to say
THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU..I'M VERY HAPPY 2DAY...=)

No comments: