Sunday, February 14, 2010

cny~

happy chinese new year to all my fren...

juz oni came back from my grandmother's house..

so many ppl there..

all those children are making noise...

running here n there...

i gt on9 a while at there..

using my cousin's comp..

actualy we say that wanna come back at sunday..

then we extend...

bt then yu zhe say wan us left 4 1 more day...

so we 2day oni come back...

when we wan to go back..yu zhe cry d..

he wanna come back wif us...

2day no trafic jam at the highway...

that day when we go back..so jam..

we use d 4 hours to go back to my grandmother's house...

actualy oni spend 2 hours to go back if dun hv jam...

bt my cousin lagi kesian..

they use 6 hours!!

=.="...

2mrw go watch movie wif my cousin...

Percy jackson and 大兵小将

^^...

yeah~~

friday go kah yan n hor yan's house!!!

mayb they will come my house...

No comments: