Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas~

juz nw read the novel..
Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde...
read till chapter 4 then cannot tahan d..
so go n open sejarah text book...
...
juz a minute oni..
close the book, put it back to my table, come out and ask:" is it my turn yet..the comp?"...
=.="...
going to fall asleep...
i dunno hw nava can read a whole chapter of sejarah without fallen asleep??
teach me!
=)...

every1 start study d..
if i'm still playing comp..watch tv..animes..
很有罪恶感!
really guilty...
so..try to start reading some simple1 1st...

nw i'm worrying wat teacher will teach me next year...
T.T...
aki say if Puan D teach eng, mayb gt presentation!!!
i hate presentation!
n the presentation is without holding papers!!!
OMG~!!!
bt aki say that teacher is good in teaching eng...
start thinking wat teacher is teaching me...

2day nava go back to school to buy books..
she gt see the list..
saw my name!
Kualiti~
yeah~

time past so fast..
i'm 15 next year...
PMR!
haiz..
last time my UPSR gt 1 B...
hope i can get full As in PMR...

2mrw PMR result is coming out~
Good Luck, Carmen~!

1 comment:

Variety said...

hahaha...u write bout me never ask permission aa! haha jk..jk..gud luck studying ;P