Sunday, September 6, 2009

...nothing to write...

haiz...
nothin special happen...
last week...
aki got ielts test...
n something happen...funny la~
copy from aki's blog...

i went to toilet before i register...there's no one in the toilet except me so i went into the 3rd room to do my business...then later i heard someone came in from outside...the person's voice sounds like a guy!...of course i wont expect the person to be a guy coz this is a GIRL'S toilet...so when i open the door i really had the shock of my life...from the mirror opposite the toilet i saw,there's a guy peeing in the toilet beside me,WITH HIS DOOR OPEN...of course i cant see his face because he turn his back on the mirror...as you can imagine,i've never met such situation before,so i just quietly closed my door again,waited there quietly until he went out...after i make sure there's no one else in the toilet then only i came out...when i was washing my hand audrey came in...here's our conversation:

Me : ei,did you see a guy just now when you come in?
Audrey : yeah!the person out there asked him to look at the toiler door!
Me : then he said oh my god right?
Audrey : Yeah!

hahaha...
n wat sakyou comment??

Sakyou-dono: You should go and say hi at the guy and give him THE smile. Haha!!!!!!!


hahaha...
nt 1st time dy...

Kiryuu Zero...
Vampire Knight...

No comments: