Thursday, January 29, 2009

Goin Out

27 jan 2009

2day is de 2nd day of cny...we go back 2 melaka...actualy say dy dun wan ' guo ye '...bt sudently my father say wanna live...we stay at my uncle's hse...we go temple after we reach melaka...den hv lunch at Simply Fish...den we go 2 my uncle's hse...dat night my aunt n her family oso cum...so there is many ppl at my uncle's hse...actualy is many children...hehe...play wif my cousin(shaun shaun , han han, xiao yu, yao yao)dey all so cute^^...all is under 5 years old wan...actualy is my cousin's child...we oso watch tv...watch de IpMan...till 12.30am...we all go n sleep dy...sis bro n i sleep at de living room...cz nt enough place 4 us 2 sleep....

28 jan 2009

after breakfast...we go my 2nd uncle's hse...juz stay at there 4 a while oni..cz sis n i wanna go 2 kit yeng's hse n den go 2 jusco 2 watch movie...we reach hm at 1.30pm...den after take money...den we go kaori-chan's hse 2 fetch her...n go faisal's hse 2 fetch him too...den we go kit yeng's hse...we r de 1st dat reach there...den is kexin jia hui n her cousin...n oso aki's fren...dunno who...den we open de red clief 2 watch...dey say wanna watch red clief 2...so watch dy red clief 1 b4 watch no 2 wan...den we go jusco wif riding kit yeng's father's car...separate 2 la ofcz...aki kaori ima n i go 1st...so we go n buy de tickets...red clief dun hv tickets dy so we go n watch bride wars...damn funny...after dat kaori ima aki n i go back hm wif kaori's bro car....

No comments: