Friday, November 28, 2008

Tagged Again~!!

1. The last person to tag you was?
Sakyou-dono

2. Your relationship with him/her?
she is my sis's fren(my fren too^^)

3. Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
*Behave
*Unik
*Smart
*Understandin
*Kind
in shortform is 'BUSUK'...XD

4. The most memorable thing that she/he has ever done for you?
always tag me...muahahahaha

5. The most memorable word that she/he has said to you?
"You're been tagged!"^^

6. If she/he becomes your lover, you will
sry..i'm nt lessbian...

7. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will
nw she is nt my enemy...wait till she becum my enemy den i tell u what i will do^^

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on
say dy..i'm nt lessbian

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is
same ans...wait till she bcum my enemy den i tell u de reason :P

...no.10 dunno go where dy...sakyou's wan oso dun hv...so nnt 2 ans...hehe

11. Overall impression towards him/her
naughty^^

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
u go n ask ppl around me la...hw i noe wat dey feel bout me...:P

13. Who is your ideal?
wat's means ' ideal'?if it means idol...den is ON/OFF & JJ Lin

14. What do you hate about yourself?
always sleepy...zzzzz

15. For the people who care for you and like you, say something about them?
still thinkin...i'll tell u later...hehe

16. 5 people to tag answer :
...dunno wan 2 tag who dy...ppl dat i wan 2 tag..sakyou tag dy...hehe^^

TAG finish....continue my ANIME!!!!XD

No comments: