Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dipaksa again...

1. do u have a blog?!
yeah...if nt where i pt dis post?
2. where is it?!
blogspot
3. how long u have been blogging?!
bout half years...
4. how did u 1st start blogging and why?!
bcoz my sis open den i open lor...lol
5. what do u write in ur blog?!
anything...
6. what kind of a blog is it?!
talking wats my favourite...n do dis tagged lor...
7. how many hits do u get a day?!
dunno...can u tell me??LOL
8. do u have a picture on ur blog?!
Yeah. many leng chai wan...hehe
9. do u put ur real name on ur blog?!
at de about me there gt lor...
10. does everyone know u have a blog?!
my fren noe la...
11. what is ur favourite blog site?!
my blog la ofcoz...CEH...
12. who is allowed to visit ur blog?!
every1 dat noe my blog link...
13. do u want to be a famous blogger?!
no la...
14. is it important that u go on blog everyday?!
nope...dunno wan de post wat...
15. is blogging important to u?!
no....

No comments: