Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bday party

Yeah bday party...bt nt mine...is my sis wan....bt is so fun....yesterday my sis oso gt go back skul 4 kelas tambahan...after dat she cum back home n bath....after dat my mum fetch her , kaori-chan n eri-chan 2 jusco 2 shopping....before dey cum back(5.00pm)...her fren cum dy...den dey wan 2 trick my sis.. dey say don tell my sis dat dey cum dy..den dey will hide in de room n call my sis n tell her dat dey cannot cum...den my sis trust wat dey say...she so dissepointed...when she go in de room...her fren hide behind de door...she was so happy 2 see dat dey cum...she is oso angry coz of dey trick her...den dey start baked de cake....i'm going 2 do de water balloon n play after eating dinner...den my sis's fren cum n help me 2 do de balloon....dey do so many food...gt spaggeti, chicken, mushroom soup, mash potato...n many many more....when we are eating sum of my sis fren wans 2 go back dy...so we fast fast go play water balloon...one of my sis fren go back when we are playing water balloons....dey play till take de paip den open de water n play....all of we weat....omg...dats is so fun....my father oso gv present 2 de fren dat cum 2 my house....afterdat we cut de cake...my sis make three wishes...de third wish dey wan she say it out...at the last she say dy....den she feed mummy n daddy....de cake is choclate cake...after eatting cake we go open de present....de bigest is de bear bear dat syaoran n his fren gv wan...so soft....there is so many food left...sum of her frens left at 12.00am....dey looks so tired dy...after helping mummy cleaning de kitchen...i continue doin my hmwk till 3.00am baru go sleep...hope next oso can do lyk dis....happy birthday sis...^_^...

No comments: