Friday, February 15, 2008

Road Run=stupid activity

today my skul has road run..........in bandar tun hussein onn..........my fren said last year run until 2 jusco.......very far wo..........i scared this year will oso run until jusco.........bt very lucky......this year run until de banglo only............very tire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my sis run very slow le............dat day (wednesday)i hv road run mengenal track....den 2mrw (thursday) my leg very pain......today run again.....2mrw my leg will patah.........wen de race finish, we go 2 take our food.......de food a .....don't said dy la ......de nasi lemak with chicken a ....chicken small sampai 1 bite can eat all...........at 10.10am...we line up at de tapak perhimpunan.........at last my group get 2nd place.......de suaindah rampas dy our 1st place!!!!!!!!!!!i hate suaindah!!!!!

1 comment:

audrey said...

Now everyone hates suaindah!!Welcome to the club, sis!